As an integral member of Management, the Assistant Manager is responsible for ensuring profit maximization through employee co-ordination and motivation. An inspirational leader to those working with him/her, who uses good judgment and strategic and successful business management. The Assistant Manager achieves these goals by meeting the Company’s Corporate Objectives, adhering to Company policies and procedures and by being a strong and respected role model to all team members.
• Motivated and career focused drive for success
• Aggressive yet passionate about delivering quality customer care
• Ability to lead a team
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to perform cash, debit and credit transactions
• Good understanding of the fashion industry
• Phenomenal communication skills
• Ability to build and work within a team-based environment
• Potential aspirations to develop within the fashion retail industry
You Get: Bluenotes offers a competitive salary plus participation in our group benefits package for Full Time Employees.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Bluenotes is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.