Join the development team located in Ottawa, Ontario and make an immediate impact on the company’s bottom line.
Why you want this job:
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing, dynamic team of awesome Software Developers where you can expand, grow and fine-tune your programming and development skills
- Work in the exciting and “cool” Cyber Security industry that is growing at an unprecedented rate
- Earn a competitive salary in the $70K to $80K range with excellent benefits
- Live and work in the National Capital Region What you will be doing:
- As an Intermediate Java Developer you will use your experience and coding skills to help develop new and exciting applications for both internal and external clients in the Cyber Security & Digital Identity Access domain
- You will have the opportunity to increase your knowledge and programming skills while working with a young, dynamic team of software developers.
- Collaborating with other industry experts as part of a 25+ person development team Skills & Experience you need to have:
- Strong background in Linux environment(Red Hat/CentOS preferred)
- Client & Server Side Development of web applications
- Database technologies focused on NoSQL i.e.
Mongo & Couch
- Virtualization technologies such as VMWare and Containers(Docker)
- Version control workflow tools such as Git and SVN
- Jira and Confluence tools Security Clearance Needed:
- Secret Level II or are eligible to obtain Thank you for applying to this exciting Intermediate Java Developer opportunity in Ottawa.
We will review your application and connect shortly if you are a good fit.
Feel free to reach out to Malcolm to discuss this role in more detail at 613-759-4728 and reference Job ID #2117298