Description Summary Description The Marketing Analyst will work closely with the marketing team to identify opportunities to grow sales. Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Manages marketing reporting, analyzes data, and provides recommendations to grow the business.
• Conducts deep dive analysis into past performance results in order to map out trends and identify key response variables; leverage these findings to optimize sales/growth activity.
• Analyze in house marketing metrics to identify cause-effect relationships between marketing actions and financial outcomes to increase profitability.
• Uses various software applications, spreadsheets and databases, to assemble, manipulate and format data and/or reports.
• Ability to define problems, collect data and to establish facts to draw valid conclusions and analysis.
• Translates complex and/or detailed analytical results into understandable text, formats and graphs.
• Provides support to the leadership team as well as to other members of the marketing and strategy team.
• Provides analysis as requested to support key business processes.
• Responsible for special projects as assigned including assisting with reporting on other major contributing initiatives. Requirements Required Qualifications Education: Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Economics, or Finance. MBA a plus. Experience: 3-5 yrs. experience Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to unpack complex data and make business recommendations to drive sales
• Exceptional problem solving and analytical abilities
• Expert knowledge of MS Excel and SQL
• Knowledge of VB a plus
• Self-motivated with strong organizational and time management skills
• Experience evaluating digital marketing and marketing retention programs
• Ability to use statistical analysis to derive ROI of traditional media
• Clear understanding tests learn methodology
• Exceptional critical thinker who is not afraid to challenge current business practices The intent of this job description is to provide a representation of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required in this position and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.